CBN/VOIPo Letter of Authorization
Thank you for selecting CBN/VOIPo. Number Portability allows you to keep your current number while changing your service provider. Upon receipt of this form, we will start the transfer process and work with your existing carrier to transfer your number. The porting process typically takes up to 20 business days.
1) If you have distinctive ring, a PIC freeze, or a carrier change restriction, you must remove it prior to porting your number. If you make changes to features or services with your existing provider, it could delay or interrupt the porting process.
2) If you have a contract with your current provider that prohibits porting, you cannot port your number.
3) The service address and name on this form must be the same as the records of your current provider, or your transfer request will be rejected.
4) Do NOT call your existing carrier to cancel service while we are attempting the transfer, or you will not be able to keep your telephone number. (To ensure that your account has been cancelled, contact the carrier five business days after the transfer completes.)
5) CBN/VOIPo will need a copy of a phone bill, or account summary page, dated within 30 days of today, that includes the number to be transferred and the account holder’s name.
First and Last Name: __________________________________
Number(s) to be Transferred: ___________________________
Current Provider: _____________________________________
Your Address As It Appears on Current Service Provider’s Invoice:
You are required to submit this form as verification that you would like VOIPo to provide telephone service for the number you listed. With traditional telephone service, you can select different carriers for different types of service. In order to use VOIPo, you will need to check ALL three boxes below to authorize us to provide you with all three services for the phone number in question.
[ ] Yes, I select VOIPo as the carrier for ALL local calls for this number.
[ ] Yes, I select VOIPo as the carrier for ALL local toll calls for this number.
[ ] Yes, I select VOIPo as the carrier for ALL long distance and international calls for this number.
By signing below, I authorize VOIPo LLC or its designated agent to act on my behalf and port the telephone number listed on this form to VOIPo or its agent. I authorize the release of any information from my existing telephone provider to VOIPo. I understand all fees associated with VOIPo services and/or this transfer and understand that I may consult with CBN/VOIPo at 386-232-8677 for such information. I am authorized to make these changes for this telephone number.
Signature: ____________________ Date: ________________
To begin processing please send this form along with a copy of your current telephone bill, or account summary page (dated within 30 days) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 386-401-6830 to. You will be notified by e-mail when the port is submitted and when an estimated completion date has been set.