CBN/VoIPO – IP phone service descriptions and usage
1. As a user you can administer your own phone account online. Login credentials have been set at time of installation and should have been provided to you. Customers will use URL http://cp.voipwelcome.com to login to their VoIP panel.
2. To change the voicemail greeting press 0 (zero) as soon as the voicemail picks up. After the password prompt input your password followed by #. Once in the mailbox choose option 5 to record a greeting.
3. To setup call forwarding via phone dial *20 followed by the 10 digit number you want calls forwarded to. For example if you wanted to forward calls to 9498294200, you would dial *209498294200
4. All accounts are only setup to handle 3 way calling. If you need the ability to setup conference calls of larger than 3 people please contact CBN for assistance in re-configuring your phones.
5. To configure find me/follow me you would first want to ensure you have this feature checked for your specific account. To do this login to your Control panel .Scroll down to the ‘features list’ and make sure find me/follow me is checked.
If not, click the ‘features’ tab. In the dark gray toolbar at the top you will see ‘simultaneous ring’, click on that to enable ‘find me/follow me’. You can enable it with either ‘ring all’ or ‘ring in order’.
Ring all will ring both numbers simultaneously while ring in order will ring the CBN line first for the allotted ring seconds, then forward to the external line for the allotted ring seconds. About 5 ring seconds equals 1 rings, so for 4 rings you would put 20 ring seconds.
6. A new feature for all CBN VoIP phone lines is outgoing e-mail to fax service. Authorized email addresses may send outbound faxes, simply by sending an email to phoneNumber@sendfax.voipwelcome.com with the documents to be faxed attached, phoneNumber is equal to the 10 digit destination fax phone number.
This feature is intended for occasional use and may not be used for automated faxing, bulk faxing, or spam faxing. Any reports of such activity will result in suspension.
Accepted Document Types that will send out as a fax are:
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, Microsoft Word .DOC (NO .DOCX) Portrait format only.
You can add your e-mail address to the authorized outbound list by logging into your phone account at https://cp.voipwelcome.com , select “Preferences and then “Fax”…scroll down to the “Outgoing – Faxing E-mail” section and add your e-mail address to the authorized list the select “Authorize”. Then begin sending your outbound faxes via e-mail.
Please let us know if you have any questions.